Pollen Filter Location

Can someone point me in the right direction for pollen filter location on a RHD UK Explorer 1999 4.0? Thanks Clive

Reply to
Clive Turnbull

Don't think the 99's had one. UK may have been different though. Check your manual?

Reply to
Al Williams

Al Many thanks for the info. You may well be right, we have had a good scout round and it's not mentioned in the manual. Will check the suppliers to see if they list one. Regards Clive

Reply to
Clive Turnbull