Jim Warman

From: Richard

You might want to check the antenna grounding. Sometimes when the fender is replaced the primer does not allow for a proper ground. At my RadioShack dealership we ran into that problem a lot. Either just corrosion in an older vehicle or one that has just came from the body shop.

/Richard

Reply to
Debbie Grimes