Power locks on drivers side not working.

Ive got a 99 xlt and the power door button on the drivers side doesnt work. The power windows work fine but the door lock on just that side.anyone know some things to check?

thanks, chris

Reply to
chris c

If you drive in a real dusty/dirty environment, you might want to check the switch for dirt buildup. I remember my granddad's Impala door lock switch on the passenger side stopped locking, but it would work for unlock. He took it out, cleaned it up and viola. I'm pretty sure the Explorer switches are sealed, but take a peek anyway.

Good luck!

Reply to
IanCT