Problems with Heated seats

Problems with Heated seats :

I have an '04 SportTrac with heated seats w/switch on the outside of the seat.

1.) Switch is in the worst position possible, often during the summer time you enable the seat heater just by entering the truck. Don't realize it until several minutes later when its tool late. Your butt is sweating it doesn=92t stop just because you turn it off.

How hard would it be to relocate these switches to the console or dash somewhere ?

2.) I wonder if the control module can malfunction (if it has one) ? I have people that ride with me often and claim that lower seat heater is just slightly on. Sometimes people in the back-right seat claim they can feel heat coming from under the seat on there feet ?

Thanks

Reply to
sid