Radio Display Brighter than Ever -THANKS!

Thanks for the posting! I'm back with my radio display again. Whoever posted the information regarding

... I could kiss you...or maybe I will have my wife. Took your advice and did the "Save My Sanity" program and got the board in 2 days from ordering it, installed it in 15 minutes, and I'm a happy guy...as is my wife! Yee Haw!!!

Reply to
Charlie