Re: 99 XLT steering making noises

was reading about other people with same kinda problems someone please help so arguing can stop here. Is it power steering prob. Or can it be serious replacement prob. A arm does make ek ek sound and I am pretty sure it is where it mounts to frame. I know I should find shop but want to get an openion first. whinning but not like power steering whinning. More horrifying than just a simple turn to left whine turn to right whinning more like did some one loosen something or did I loose something down the road. Can feel the ride is much rougher on passenger side. Could it be something with rotor?

Reply to
TandT