Re: Explorer radio display is dim or off

Isn't it just oh, so coincidental that those spammy, begging bastuhds aren't here to give a direct reply....... oh, the advice appears good, and all.... it's presented in a rather.........OH, MY.... I just checked and I see it's being taken a step farther.....

No, I'm not going to fault this guy for his research and presentation..... but I do wish that he and his loving bride would be up front about this stuff and resist the temptation for underhanded advertising.

I also wish he'd get a job and quit begging....

My two cents... flame away.

This site claims to have a fix for just what you describe. > >
> Brad > 2000 EB >
Reply to
Jim Warman