Re: Stock 6-inDash Stereo Removal Expedition 2003

Thank you Ed for your pointer! that did it!

You need to remove the dash trim panel from in front of the radio. This > panel extends in front of the driver. Once this is removed, removing the > radio is trival. It is held in with conventional screws. I removed mine > without the manual. I bet yu can also. > > Regards, > > Ed White > > Hodrige Schultz wrote: > > > Does anyone know how to remove the stock 6 in dash stereo from a ford > > expedition 2003? it does not have the two holes on each side like the > > old ford stereo. I dont have the DVD player, and I saw one with one > > and all you need to do to hear the dvd it push the CD button one more > > time and it switched to aux. I was thinking of using that input for my > > MP3 player, and I don't feel that I should get a flat head screw > > driver and start poking at it trying to figure it out, and I was > > hoping that someone could give me a pointer on what to look for. > > Thanks, > > /Hodrige.
Reply to
Hodrige Schultz