Rear brakes don't work

could be your limiting valve.. its a sqaure block that is suppose to equalize pressure to the back brakes.

Reply to
J Abbey

Thanks for tip, J. I'm still not sure this problem is fixed, although I was finally able to get some brake fluid to bleed through. Where is the limiting valve located?

Reply to
DAVMO

Replaced rear brake shoes at 90K miles. Parking brake works fine, but discovered after one month that there is no hydraulic braking in rear brakes. There are no hydraulic leaks, and master cylinder resevoir is full. Tried to bleed rear hydraulic lines manually, but no fluid would come out. What's going on here? What don't I know that I should be doing?

Reply to
DAVMO