Rear seats in an Explorer

Does anyone know of an "after-market" product that would, after installation, allow the rear seats of an explorer to fold back/recline instead of just forward. The factory installed versions of these seats sit virtually straight up making any trip over an hour long quite uncomfortable for anyone in the back.

Reply to
Mark W.T.

Yes, I know what you mean. My UK '98 Ex drivers handbook refers to 'reclining' rear seats and the location of the load area cover seems to allow for them, given the gap between the seat backs and the load cover. However, they don't recline:-(

Simon H

Reply to
Simon H

Really ? Mine do.

have you tried fiddling with the levers and pushing them back ?

(they don't recline a *lot* but the do recline)

Reply to
rayfox