Rear turn signal

My '01 Sport had the left rear turn signal go out. I put in a new bulb and the thing still doesn't work. Any ideas?

Reply to
jaymoore

check fuses.

Reply to
jmmcfail

Tilt the steering wheel up or down..... there is a known issue with the connector in the column not having enough slack and pulling itself loose. It is always the LR signal that goes out. I had mine in and they had to replace the whole connector, you might be able to pull some slack up and zip tie it though.

Gerry

Reply to
Gerry Pierce