rear window defroster stopped working !

95 Explorer, the rear window just stopped working - no light when you puch the button, and I verified it's not getting voltage at the grid.

Fuse is good, and when I push the button I hear the click from the relay. Went to a junkyard and they let my try both a switch, then a relay, then both, from another car, and still nothing.

Any ideas ?

Thanks, rod

Reply to
buddyboy