Rear window washer on '96

The rear window washer on my '96 sport doesn't seem to work anymore. I can hear the pump running when I try to use it. There is fluid in the rear reservoir, and I can't see any fluid leaking out anywhere. Any ideas?

Reply to
Ratbert

The pump can still be bad. The impeller is plastic and can strip from the motor's shaft. Motor still runs but impeller doesn't move any water.

Reply to
Tommy Wood