rear window wiper quit

Does anyone know of any common problem with rear window wipers on '01 Explorers? Mine was working fine a couple weeks ago and now nothing. I have checked the fuse and it's fine. I don't hear any noise when I turn on the wiper switch so I assume the the motor is not getting any juice, but I'm not real anxious to tear open the lift gate.

Any thoughts?

Thanks! Larry

Reply to
Larry C

In the back of the truck there is a little compartment on the left hand side, open that and in there, there is your power supply for the windshield wipers in the back. Something could be unhooked or just not gettin any juice. check that out and it could fix your problem.

Reply to
Hollastaguy113

Thanks for the suggestion, but everything was plugged in tight. After a couple of trys at wiggling plugs and such I went for the old "leave the switch on and push on the wiper arm" Sure enough, after a couple seconds it started moving and now it seems to be OK. I guess it was just stuck.

Thanks for the help,

Larry

Reply to
Larry C