Removal of dash

I have a '93 Explorer and I need to get into the middle of the dash board..How do I begin removing it???and more importantly..Is it easy to reinstall???Thanks..Ted

Reply to
teddysc

Yes it is easy to reinstall, but only if it isn't destroyed during the removal process. By "middle of the dashboard", are we talking radio/heater controls r something different?

Reply to
Jim Warman