Replacing '93 Explorer driver side seat foam rubber

Hi,

I want to replace the driver side foam rubber seat cushion in my '93 Explorer. I started taking the seat out by removing the 4 bolts on the sliding tracks. At that point, the seat belt buckle assembly kept me from removing the seat. I was able to tip the seat back and remove the clips that hold the seat cloth onto the cushion. Can I replace the foam rubber cushion without taking the seat out? Any info on replacing the cushion would be appreciated.

Bob Lund

Reply to
Bob Lund

AZGuy