Replacing lights on Keyless Entry pad

I have a '97 XLT with the keyless entry package.

The lights that illuminate the keypad on the outside driver's door no longer light, making it tough to open in the dark.

Can anyone offer any advice as to how difficult it is to replace these? Or is this the type of thing that I'm better off just having the dealer handle at the next maintenance?

Thanks!

Reply to
Steve Reppucci