reset "change oil" on 07' xlt??

Hi, I just got my oil changed at the 5k mark. It's a US spec explorer but Im in Germany and the shop didn't have my vehicle in there computer. Is there a way to reset this? I looked in the manual but I didn't see anything, it had oil type, filter part# but no directions on reset that I could find. tia

Reply to
SniffinPopRocks

Try about page 110 of your owners manual... this should describe the oil life reset procedure for your message centre...

Reply to
Jim Warman

I checked the manual, mine's a little different but I figured it out. all I have in my vehicle is the one button at the speedo, I hold it in for a few secs at the setup screen, hold again at the system screen, and hold one more time at the oil reset screen and it reset to 100%.

Reply to
SniffinPopRocks