Rumbling Sound When Started

2005 Limited V8 with 4WD - When the Explorer sits for a day or two, I often hear and feel a sort of rumbling/knocking sound, that seems to be coming from under the driver, when I first start the engine. Yesterday, the vehicle had been parked for two weeks and the noise was very obvious. The noise does not last long, only a few seconds and only when first started. My guess is something to do with the transfer case since it is located under the driver seat area. Anyone know of problems or things to look for (and should I be concerned or forget about it)?
Reply to
Big_Shoe

There are advances being made in metamaterials that mean the first devices will probably be Warhammer power leveling used for bending radar waves or the electromagnetic waves used by mobile phones,he said.The devices could be used as protection mechanisms so the radiation emitted Buy 'Warhammer online Power leveling'

from mobilephones does not penetrate electronic equipment. It is guided aroundit.“It is very likely that the demonstration for radar wouldCheap 'War power leveling'
come first andvery soon. To go into 'Warhammer powerleveling'
the visual willtake some time but it is also not so far off,” Leonhardt said.MostAmericans consider themselves hospitable people. Buy 'World of Warcraftcd key'
Folks inthe southern United States, in particular, take pride in entertainingguests. In fact, “southern hospitality” has become. But inall parts of America, people welcome their Cheap 'WoW CD Key'
guests with openarms. So don’t be surprised to find the welcome mat out for you.Just don’t forget to wipe your feet.

Reply to
CEO2008GAME