satellite radio

Gm pushes *XM*. DC pushes *SIRIUS*. Does Ford promote a satellite radio?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave Brower

Yes, Sirius to come....

Reply to
Tim

Yes. Ford pushes Sirius - and the new 2004 Explorer's "upgraded" stereo system is designed to be more satellite friendly. It looks almost identical to the 2003, but has a selector/selection specifically dedicated to satellite.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Humphrey

Thanks for the info, guys. Looks like they're not offering it for the F-150, yet.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Brower

Today, Mon, 08 Sep 2003 23:40:04 GMT, Two Buddha read a post from "Brian Humphrey" , and determined his interest in BURP. Where's my beer? Oh and:

Ive got XM. I've heard both. Either one is fine, I think XM is cheaper.

Overall, I like Satellite radio.

-- Chief Administrator US.* Usenet Hierarchy

The Source

Sirius. Ford as provided equity to Sirius. I have both (XM in an Expedition, Sirius in SO's Plymouth Van). Sirius cost more per month, but has better content (my opinion). XM has NASCAR Radio. I am about to install a Sirius receiver in a GM product.....Sirius is promoting "free" receiver at the moment.

Ed

Dave Brower wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White