Side-view Mirror Replacement Instructions for '98 Explorer

Group,

Does anyone have - can email me - the instructions for replacing the front left side view mirror on a '98 Explorer. I have the new mirror but have been unable to either figure out how to remove the door side panel, or find the proper instructions at the local library (and they had extensive manuals - Chiltons was worthless).

Thanks for the help,

Dominic

Reply to
James Drouin

All the after-market manuals are garbage.

Reply to
Robert A. Matern