Slightly OT - Expeditiion

Yesterday I was asigned an '01 Expedition that has the keyless entry. Of course, no one knows the code and I was unable to locate the computer to find the original code. Can someone tell me where they have hidden the computer on this particular model? TIA. John

Reply to
John Ahnen

Never mind, I was able to locate the code. Guess I just depend on you people way too much. Everyone have a great weekend!

Reply to
John Ahnen