Sport Truck Magazine on 1993/1994 Ford Explorer Limited

Just picked up the August 1993 issue of Sport Truck Magazine whic contains an interesting article on the 1993 and 1994 Ford Explore Limite

Check out these pictures and article - its a good rea

View the attachments for this post at:

Spanks

Back to the Future !!!. I don't drive my 92 much anymore but when I do I'm always impressed at how well it's held up for it's 128,000 miles and 15 years of use. It's one of the most comfortable long trip vehicles I've had in spite of it's truck like underpinnings.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

You are write, it is a GREAT truck. Over memorial weekend we drove i

out to the beach and along the east coast - put a 1000 miles on the 9 Limited and it was very nice to drive.

Currently working on a restoration on the 94 limited and that was th

reason for picking up the article along with several other goodies. See some initial pictures here:

Spanks