stalls on decell

I posted this earlier today, as "stalls". I should have added that my 93 explorer runs fine, idles fine, it just starts to shudder and stall upon braking, but not all of the time. Thanks

Reply to
Howard Mora

John Shoemaker

Howard: That little bit of extra info narrows it down a whole bunch. It seems to me that you need to check for vacuum leaks around and inside the brake booster. Maybe the booster diaphragm is leaking upon activation. Good luck and be careful.

-Steve ('94 EB 4x4)

Reply to
SASCHOCH