Two hours labor to replace PCM ('98 V8)?

An internal problem in the PCM that causes an intermittent +380 deg intake air temperature reading has been driving me nuts for a year. Took a good look inside the box: no obvious failed solder joints, cracked capacitors or signs of moisture. With neither documentation nor parts available, it sadly has to go. So yesterday I visited the nearest Ford dealership (the one where the service writers have marble desktops and huge plasma TVs hanging behind them on the wall). They quoted $360 for the PCM. I can almost understand that part -- the discounted online price is about $250. The labor quote was 2 hours (at $125/hour). I know that the PCM must be programmed with whatever the newest revision of the software is and PATS codes must be transferred from the old unit. Even found out that the PATS programming software imposes a mandatory ten minute 'security delay'. But two hours??? Would any of you, Ford techs please confirm this? Thanks a bunch!

Reply to
Happy Traveler