Warrantee Question

Would anyone know if the rear glass hinge is covered under the 36/36 bumper to bumper warrantee? I went to open it yesterday and the hinge broke. I managed to push the window back up and get it shut, but it is only on one hinge.

Will Ford cover this?

Thanks

Reply to
Mickey Knox

What year? The '02, at least, had a recall for this exact problem, and the dealer will fix it free at any mileage.

Bill

------------------------- Mickey Knox wrote:

Reply to
Bill Jeffrey

This is a 2003....will they still fix it?

2 years old with 32,000 on it. Still under warrantee.

Reply to
Mickey Knox

As long as it's due to a manufacturers defect, and not abuse, I would think it should be covered under the Ford 3/36 warranty. My experience with both the Ford original factory warranty and the extended warranty has been good.

Good luck,

Steven

Mickey Knox wrote:

Reply to
Steven Hilgendorf

Thanks everyone! I will be calling Ford tomorrow before the other hinge gives out and the glass pours all over the street.

Reply to
Mickey Knox

Reply to
Janet