Westin Safari bar: Anyone have it?

I'm interested in getting the Safari bar by Westin for my 96 XLT. I like the way it looks, and it doesn't really overpower the front end. Does anyone out there have this item on their Explorer? If so, can you tell me how it attaches? I want to install it myself, but it would need to be fairly easy, since I'm not much of a shadetree mechanic. Thanks in advance for any input.

Randy

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

Reply to
randy pavatte