Wheel Cover for '96 Explorer - 96 Ford Explorer Wheel Cover Small Pic.jpg (0/1)

Does anyone know where I can get replacements pentagonal wheel covers for my '96 Explorer exactly like the one in the attached picture? I bought some on eBay that looked similar but were 3-sided rather than pentagonal and those did not fit properly at all. I've also tried the local salvage places with no luck at all. Thanks in advance....

Rick

Reply to
rdavis137