Where to find sheepskin seat covers for 1998 Explorer?

Hey folks,

I have a company-assigned 1998 ford explorer xlt while in Egypt. Needless to say, it's going to get very hot soon and I want to get some fitted sheepskins for the front and rear seats to cover up the leather. The front seats are the buckets and the rear seat is bench and split . . . the driver's side rear is split from the larger passenger side rear. Anybody have a trustworthy url for a Ford of this model?

Thanks,

HP_BRS

Reply to
HP_BRS

Don't know how much you want to spend (since it's a company car), but I bought these for my 98 EB:

OR:
Service from the vendor was excellent - just wish I had bought them sooner. After over two years, the passenger seat cover still looks new, and only slight wear shows on the drivers seat. I haven't rotated the seat covers (as is recommended) but I do vacuum them.

The onces I chose weren't cheap - about $450 for the front seats, but the fit looks custom, and the cost was worth it to me.

Lee

Reply to
Bystander

Perfect - exactly what I'm looking for.