why isnt there a body lift for a 1999 ford explorer xlt??

Raising the c/g of a vehicle infamous for rollover accidents would be a bit suicidal wouldn't it?

Reply to
gordo

Reply to
improvise

Ambulance chasing lawyers don't see it that way. I agree.... Explorers have been unfairly labeled by the media. I don't think you will find many suspension accessory manufacturers who would want to risk litigation because one of their lift kits was installed in a rolled Explorer. Just look at what U-haul did in response to the lawsuits.

Reply to
gordo