Why no 2006 Sport Trac?

We`re trying to make a decision on a new /newer vehicle.The question that keeps popping up is why there was no 2006 Sport Tracs? One of our options is a 2005 Sport Trac vrs a 2007 Ridgeline saving us over $10,000. Was there a problem with the 05`s? Any opinions? Thanks

Reply to
Jeff

The Sport Trac was redesigned during 2005 and brought to market in March

2006 as an early 2007 model. There was nothing wrong with the '05 (I have one myself) it was just a marketing thing by Ford.

Reply to
MW Castleman