windows stopped working

I have a 1998 Ford Explorer EB Edition. All of a sudden all of my power windows and sun roof stopped working. All the fuses look good, so I'm not sure what else it could be. Possibly a relay somewhere? Thanks.

Reply to
Nate

It could also be in the switch itself --- My 97 expedition exhibited somewhat similar behavior (couldn't turn the parent window-lockout off). Turns out that it was the switch module in the door pannel at fault.

Reply to
shawn