Wiper

Each time I hit my turn signal my wipers now move. Is this a wiper switch or relay problem? What would remedy this and how much would it cost aprox.?

Reply to
Bigdog619

Big Shoe

It's almost certainly the "multifunction" switch. Search the archives for disassembly instructions and a cleaning procedure to try. If it doesn't solve your problem, a new switch is about $60 and it takes about

15-20 m> Don't know what year and model we are talking about, so hard to be
Reply to
Jonah

Is there some kind of TSB or recall for this problem. The wipers on my 2000 Sport will occasionally make one or two sweeps by themselves. Also, the intermittent setting will also occasionally go spastic and get REALLY intermittent. I'm interested in any info about this "phantom" wiper problem. Thanks.

Steve R

Reply to
Stephen Read

Look at this URL: