wrong injector??

I'm starting a new post, and of course it has something to do with injectors. I've been trying to cross-reference this new injector, that I bought and can't take back to the store, to make sure that it's even the right injector. When I typed in the numbers, I got a site that says that the injector I bought is a 36 lb "Blue Top" injector (Ford Super Coupe). When I try to find the part number for the injectors that came in the truck, I'm finding totally different numbers. When I went to Car Parts America, it says that the injector should be a F4SE-A1B instead of the F4SE-B1A which is the one I bought. Can anybody help me out with this one. I plan on going to a Ford dealer and asking if this is the right injector, but I figured I'd try here first. Thanks. Nate

Reply to
Nate

Yep, you're right. Sorry about the make, model, etc. but I've been doing some posts on my injector situation the past few weeks and was assuming that those were read (sorry, my bad). Anyway, you're absolutely correct. The

Reply to
Nate