you pay..DEAL with it!
✖

specifically...
http://tinyurl.com/y9qm3r
you pay..DEAL with it!
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

me there was a lot of that in there.
I am more a veteran of online researching (since 1980) than an 'old-car' freak. Thank goodness they dont build them like they used to..
Since I've started working on cars in the mid fifties, I can safely say if I had a '29... it would end up with every moving part being, at least, from the nineties.
you pay..DEAL with it!
✖