"01 Lincoln Continental Power Seat Question

I have a '01 Lincoln Continental and am having trouble with the power drivers seat. It wants to stick in the very back position. If I move the switch a few times it will go forward sluggishly. All of the
other adjustments on the seat work fine. It only is slow going forward. When it goes back it seems OK. Is there just one motor that controls the front to back movement? If I remove the 4 seat mounting bolts is the motor difficult to replace? I looked on the net for sites selling new motors, but didn't see any. Is this a common problem or is there anything else I can try such as lubricating the seat tracks? Thanks.