02 Ford F 150 4.6 eng

Runs like the wires got wet or something.Out of the blue it started to run real rough and lost power.Feeels like its misfiring. Only 30,000 miles on
it.Thank you for any help you can give me.

Have the codes read out.. are you sure you dont ahave a check engine lite?
you pay..DEAL with it!
Yes, but it didn't come on until the next day.