"02 Ford Taurus

--WebTV-Mail-12315-6492 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
Hello, Would I be out of line if I asked all of you a question? I am 78
yrs young, widow, alone and need a car to do only local errands. I went to our local Ford dealer (only because he is the only game in town, and deals with seniors) I was offered the Taurus for $12,500.00 6 yrs 7500 miles etc. etc.I am trying to do my homework . I wanted a 4 cyl to begin with but this one came in and it is neat,but My Question is ,,,is the price pretty fair? I live on the east coast and the prices are high. Thank You,,,MCH
--WebTV-Mail-12315-6492 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-12315-6492--
I paid $11,000 for an 02 with 14 thousand miles on it. I've had it six weeks and so far no problems. I live in the midwest. Robert
Would I be out of line if I asked all of you a question? I am 78<BR>yrs young, widow, alone and need a car to do only local errands. I went<BR>to our local Ford dealer (only because he is the only game in town, and<BR>deals with seniors) I was offered the Taurus for $12,500.00 6 yrs 7500<BR>miles etc. etc.I am trying to do my homework . I wanted a 4 cyl to begin<BR>with but this one came in and it is neat,but My Question is ,,,is the<BR>price pretty fair? I live on the east coast and the prices are high.<BR>Thank You,,,MCH <BR><BR> <P> <HR>
<P></P></BLOCKQUOTE><BGSOUND src="wilstar.net/midi/stormywx.midi" loop=infinite autostart="true"></BODY></HTML>
------=