02 mondeo problem

my 02 diesel mondeo has started to cut out after driving for approx 5 miles this has happened 4 or 5 times. when i let it cool down for 2 hours approx it starts again and goes again for another 5 miles. my mecanic taught it was drawing in air and put new o rings on filter housing and bled the injector pump but did not help any ideas

Reply to
pete

does it have an electric fuel pump?.. may be cutting out

Reply to
mr. spam