'02 Mustang 3.8 - engine won't idle in cold - help

I have a 2002 Mustang with 3.8 and the engine won't idle in cold but will run & drive fine after the engine is FULLY warmed up. I can't sit in the car every morning and wait 10+ minutes for the engine to fully
warm up (we live in northern Michigan) Can anyone speculate what is causing this ?
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 10:34:47 -0600, X-Eliminator

Dirty/gmmed IAC. Best fix is usually replacement but, they can sometimes be cleaned by removing and soaking valve end of unit in solvent. It takes about 10 minutes to replace if you have an 8mm socket and ratchet. It is located on side of throttle body.
Lugnut
I had that problem, some people say to never clean a IAC but i did 3 years and 30k ago. Been working fine ever since.