02 windstar 3rd row in 99

i've got a 99 windstar, traveling this summer to visit the parents and every time i go we always need the 3rd row seating for a van full of people but i could use the extra luggage room during the trip, anyone know if i could borrow the 3rd row from my dads 02 while im there?

Reply to
Petebert

Hmm, If I remember correctly the seats are the same. Nothing much changed in that area in that timeframe except upholstery. The mounting points in the floor should be identical.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Reply to
Petebert