02 windstar 3rd row in 99

i've got a 99 windstar, traveling this summer to visit the parents and every time i go we always need the 3rd row seating for a van full of people but i
could use the extra luggage room during the trip, anyone know if i could borrow the 3rd row from my dads 02 while im there?
Petebert wrote:

that area in that timeframe except upholstery. The mounting points in the floor should be identical.
ya i think it will fit, probably up until the freestar, i did a search at that salvage yard website, car-part.com i think, searched for 3rd row seat and it pulled up 02's and 03's as a match for the 99