03-06 Ford Expedition Headlight Bulbs Guide

While I was changing the oil in my friend's 2003 Ford Expedition, I took the opportunity to create a guide for replacing any of the bulbs (low beam, high beam, & parking / turn signal) in the headlight
assembly.
It should be the same procedure for any 2003 to 2006 Expedition.
Here's the page - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Ford-Expedition-Headlight-Bulbs-Replacement-Guide
I hope someone finds it to be useful.
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL