'03 Windstar AC

Hello, My rear AC fan stopped working the other day while in use. When I select either the rear control or manual control positions I can hear and feel the the #6 relay tick. I swapped out another relay with no results. Fuse looked good as well. The actual rear control fan controller has no effect either. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
JWald