03 Windstar - VHS to DVD?

Just purchased a 2003 Windstar, like it so far but really wanted a dvd player vs a vhs player. Any ideas on how to convert the current "console"
vhs player (with parallel type connector) to accept a dvd player? I realize I can use the RCA jacks on the back of the console to do so, but would like to hide the DVD player in the space the vhs player currently takes up.
All in the name of I can take 30 DVDs with me vs just a few vhs for the same amount of space.
Any ideas appreciated!

realize
like
same
You STILL can put a DVD player in your Windstar. Just take your vehicle to your local electronics dealer, Best Buy, or Circuit City and they should have some console CD/DVD changers available. If any of the electronics stores are not helpful enough, try www.crutchfield.com Crutchfield has a wide selection of car stereo accessories and home theatre accessories. They can help you find what you need for your vehicle.
~CyberWolf