04 F150 Plugs

Just changed the plugs on my 04 F150 4.6 V8 but I had some problems with the number 4 coil pack seating properly. I can't tell that it's misfiring, but if it's not snug is there any potential for problems in the future?

Also, which plugs are recommended. I installed the basic autolite plugs, which I used on my old mustang 4.6.

cldnails