05 Escape, Wind Noise, Dealer fix ?

What is the dealer doing to fix this problem with wind noise ?
Rickie

test drive with another tech to pinpoint where it is coming from and go from there
Johan

It turned out to be the roofrack. The dealer tech drive the car with the rack on and it made a loud wind noise, then he removed the front and we only heard the wind noise in the back. Removed the back and no more wind noise.
So I guess, I'll be hearing wind noise why I drive over 70 mph.
Rickie

I have a 2002 and don't have any noise up to 105 mph, then the engine craps out.
All the 05 I have driven soar don't have it, ask them to swap it with a stock unit to see if it makes difference
Johan

Rickie wrote:

Good question. Maybe you should ask your dealer. :)
--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
Asking, what the dealer has done for other owners of Ford Escape.