05 GT & V-6 Plenum Covers

I did a search on some Mustang Plenum Covers that have been showing up on Ebay and found one that is available for the V-6 Mustang.

Here is the site

Has anyone puchased one? What is the quality of the paint? How hard is the install?

Thanks

Reply to
niederwalluf

" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

easier than a fart-can or neon, i'd imagine..

{I cant figger out for the life of me why anyone would want to cover up that beautiful engineering with a plastic hat!}

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic