05 GT & V-6 Plenum Covers

I did a search on some Mustang Plenum Covers that have been showing up on Ebay and found one that is available for the V-6 Mustang.
Here is the site
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&sojs=1&from=R10&satitle=plenum+cover+intake&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&fmmk=&fmmd=&fylo=&fyhi=&mppfqy=plenum+cover+intake&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis 0&fposS029&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search
Has anyone puchased one? What is the quality of the paint? How hard is the install?
Thanks

easier than a fart-can or neon, i'd imagine..
{I cant figger out for the life of me why anyone would want to cover up that beautiful engineering with a plastic hat!}