05 Taurus horn quit. Ticking sound

I can hear a ticking sound near the fuse box but can't quite find where it is. Any ideas?? Thanks

It's still under warranty unless you really drive a lot. Why not let the dealer fix it?
As to the clicking, that's most likely the relay. If it's clicking, then the horn button is working, and the relay is pulling down. I'd check for voltage at the horn itself. If it's getting voltage, then the problem is the horn.
CJB
Thanks CJB. We do drive a lot and it's got 36,800 on it. Base plan extended warranty doesn't cover that. I will check the things you say IF I can find the goofy horn. It seems to be hidden. Thanks
ankhe105 wrote:

The horns are mounted in the LF frame rail corner behind the front bumper.... at least on the 2000 Taurus.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Yup, I found it Mortimer. Thanks. I fiddled with it, unplugged it and couldn't see anything obvious. Again tried to locate the source of the ticking under the dash to no avail. Was going to wait til wife got home and she could click the horn while I looked again. Backed it off the ramps and the horn worked! Am quite sure now it is the relay and it will likely quit again so will keep trying to find it. Thanks folks