07 Ford Five Hundred Aux

I recently purchased a leftover Ford Five Hundred. The stereo (6 CD changer type) has an AUX button from, what I was able to figure out from the manual, is for the satellite radio I don't have. Is there a jack anywhere that I could hook an MP3 player or cell phone to?

Thanks in advance for your help

Reply to
atm.cpa

There's no jack for an MP3 player (darn it!), but there's a harness you can buy from Crutchfield or other accessory places that will allow you to hook up and control certain MP3 players from the radio itself. Check their site, or do a Google search for it.

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom

My 07 Mustang has a MP3 connector in the center console. Should be a mention somewhere in the manual.

Reply to
Repairman