08 Grand Marquis Fog Light Bulbs

Is there a trick to replacing the fog light bulbs on the 2008 Grand Marquis? I can get the bulb to turn a little less than one quarter turn, and it seems to be blocked by something on the back of the light
housing.
The owner's manual describes changing nearly all of the bulbs except the fog lights.

One big trick is that you don't touch the new bulb with your fingers. You leave traces of oil that cause the bulb to heat unequally, limiting the life of the bulb.
Have you asked your dealer this question?
Jeff
Jeff wrote:

I am well aware of not touching the surface of a halogen bulb, but thanks in case I wasn't.
My dealer would be happy to set me up with an appointment to have their service department do it for me, but that's not what I had in mind.
WDS wrote:

the big question is why did ford wait so damn long to even PUT fog lamps on these cars